Friday 15 April 2011

Pilihan Raya Day 16-04-2011


OMG !!!!!

I am so excited. Just back from the polling centre. This is my 1st time to vote for the pilihan raya, as called VIRGIN VOTE...LoL
All of my friends haven't register for vote, I m the 1st one to break the virgin...Muahahahahaha xD
Too high liaw, at first  still so kinteo yet sweating all over my body =.=''

 I though voting is a very tough mission at first but I was wrong. I keep asking my mum what should I do when it is my turn. Where should I write on the paper, where should I put the paper, did they provide pen for me, can I go in with another person but not alone ....walao, I m so annoying at that time =.= But it's just as easy as eating porridge when it was my turn...LOL >.<''

Hmmmm....There is a counter at the front door, u just need to pass your IC to him and he will give u a classroom number, and that is ur voting room. Then, u need to give your IC again to the person in the classroom. He will read your name and your IC number loudly. Damn, he pronounce my name wrongly =.='' My name is pronounce as Lee Shau (shao) Yee but he pronounce as Lee Shoo Yee....ISshhhh....what a shame >.<

After that, he will give u a folded paper as it is your vote ticket. You just need to draw a CROSS(X) on the paper beside the logo which u want to vote. Of cause I won't tell you which side I draw la xD
Then, you need to fold the paper back and put into a box that they provide. I think the whole progress haven't reach 5 minutes...So fast habis voting liaw yet I apply for 1 hour leave =.=''
But never mind la, it was my very precious virgin experience....lol ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment