Wednesday 13 April 2011

K-Night =D

Last night, is my 2nd time went to Kbox. Dun ask me why it is my 2nd time, I am a super "zhai nan"... If  nothing special, I rather stay at home and watch pps.... xD

Back to topic. We booked a small room for 4 persons actually just 3 of us =P
Ai Shang "seven early eight early" du go spring play liaw, she even go watch Angry Birds Rio and hao lian us xD xD
Me and Ah Hun reach Spring at about 8pm. Then I sambil eat sugarbun ice-cream sambil wait Ah Hun bake cake in toilet while contacting Ai Shang. (LOL Ah Hun dun wan bake at the bottom toilet ba, wan choose MBO's toilet)

We go in the k-room at about 8.30pm. At first, we all paiseh paiseh don't dare to sing. Juz drinking and eat snacks xD Ah Hun is the 1st to sing. The 1st song he sing is Tao Tai by Eason. He is such a "High Ka", even a slow rock song he also can sing until very HIGH, goyang here goyang there LOL
He is pro in singing old songs, he selected songs that is our papa's generation, never heard before >.<
He even can dance from the MV - 當我知道你們相愛, dunno that he was so talented...Hahahahahaha xD

The next to sing is Ai Shang. Funny girl lai de xD She say she paiseh to sing, so she opened the audio and sing together with the original singer. But after a few songs, she started to close the audio and sing. WALAO EH.....I duno that she's such a good singer....Very nice if she singing seriously (Because she feel paiseh and keep laughing when singing =.=)  Her voice is like a singer named Guo Mei Mei from Taiwan...cute cute 1 xD

Then, my turn.............skip my intro part xD
We notice that we can combine all songs together to sing.... We change every songs chorus into 當我知道你們相愛, 有了開始有了未來.....it SUITS !!!! Most funny is kena Ai Shang scold...LOL
Because when she is singing, me and Ah Hun Keep singing 放棄了放棄了放棄了無奈, 放棄了放棄了放棄了無奈.....make tiok she cant sing concentrately....Hahaha xD

Wonderful night...LoL
Next time gonna K again ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment